This fall, enjoy a trip to Radium and receive a complimentary flight of beer from Radium Brewing!
From October 15 – December 15, 2023, book directly with a participating hotel, motel, cabin, or B&B to receive this offer. Find everything you need to know to start sipping right here and everything you need to know to have a good time in the Village of Radium Hot Springs below.
Kootenay National Park
You’re on your way! The journey to Radium Hot Springs can be just as fun as the destination. If you are driving from Calgary, enjoy the scenic drive past Canmore, Banff, and onto the Kootenay National Park. If you have already walked the trails at Marble Canyon, try stopping at Vermillion crossing, Numa falls, or Olive Lake for some fresh sights crisp air.
Sip & Stay Here: Accommodations in Radium Hot Springs
We know you’d never drink and drive. The Village of Radium Hot Springs has an abundance of cozy accommodation options within walking distance of downtown Radium Hot Springs whether you’re looking for glamping, premier suites, motels, hotels, or vacation rentals – we have it here! Check out the video below for a look at the property at Bighorn Meadows Resort – A TrueKey property.
Bites and Bevys
Grab a bite from the Old Salzburg, The Snack Shack, Big Horn Cafe, Helena’s Stube, Rico’s Radium, Wildside Pizza, or one of the other local eateries along main street. Jonesing for traditional pub eats? You’ll love the menu offered at Horsetheif Creek Pub & Eatery. Now for the best part, Steve and the gang from Radium Brewing invite you to bring your take out inside the pub to enjoy by the fire or outside on the patio with a pint.
Sip With the Sheep
The local herd of Bighorn Sheep can often be spotted in and around the Village of Radium during the fall and winter. Scout out the sheep by taking a jaunt through Radium’s streets and snap a few photos with that long lens. Remember to always give the Bighorn Sheep plenty of space and stay in your vehicle or 10 meters away if you’re on foot.
Sippin’ and Shoppin’
Spend time exploring downtown Radium Hot Springs shopping and activities. Test your skills and try to escape! Columbia Valley Escape Rooms offers multiple levels and theme options for the whole crew. Walk Main Street and check out the store fronts along the way to pick up a new treat.
- Big Horn Cafe has more than coffee & tea. The front of the cafe has grab and go items, souvenirs, and a freezer full of pies to take home and cook.
- Funky Junk Stained Glass and More. This locally owned storefront has a collection of local art, souvenirs, and priceless hand made treasures. Whether you’re in the market for a new art piece, a stained glass window hanging, or a new mug – you’ll find it here.
- Olde Tyme Candy Shoppe This is not your average candy shop. This classic candy shop prides itself on the extensive selection of retro, import, and novelty confections from around the world, complimented by handmade chocolates & fudge. Yummmm.
- Far Out Adventure Hub Far Out Phil and his crew are ready to set you up for your next adventure whether it be biking, snowshoeing, or an electric scooter ride. Far Out Adventure Hub in Radium is your place to rent or buy gear for your next adventure. You can even find swimsuits for sale if you forgot yours for the Hot Springs!
- Elevations Massage and Spa Located within the Prestige Radium Hot Springs Resort, Elevation Wellness Spa & Salon is a welcoming unpretentious facility offering massage, hair services, spa treatments, nail services, hair removal and spa packages. Enjoy browsing their extensive retail area stocked with high end products.
Parks and Outdoor Space
Explore the trails around the Village of Radium to get the best view. Some highlights include the Old Coach Trail for sweeping views of the Columbia Wetlands, the Sinclair Creek Trail for an easy forested loop, or the Juniper-Sinclair trail for unbeatable views of the Sinclair Canyon & Sinclair Falls. Or, head further into Kootenay National Park for short viewpoint hikes and longer day treks.
Soak in the Radium Hot Springs pools
After a day of exploring, nothing is better than a soak in the Radium Hot Springs pools.
The namesake of Radium Hot Springs is a must-see on any trip to the Columbia Valley. Swim and play in the cool pool or relax and take in the rocky surroundings of the hot pool. The Radium Hot Springs pools are located in the beautiful Kootenay National Park and are operated by Parks Canada. For inquiries on use and access to the Radium Hot Springs pools, please contact Parks Canada.
For the most up to date operating information and hours, please visit HotSprings.ca/Radium.
How To Redeem Your Sip & Stay Voucher
To be eligible you must book your stay directly with a participating local hotel, motel, B&B, resort, or cabin. Each direct booking of two nights is eligible to receive a voucher for a complimentary flight of beer at Radium Brewing. Bookings through travel agencies such as Booking.com and Expedia are ineligible. Present your booking confirmation at the Radium Visitor Centre to redeem the voucher for your flight of beer!