About The Radium Hot Springs Chamber of Commerce
The Radium Hot Springs Chamber of Commerce works alongside the business community to support and propel the local economy. Our board and staff members works with businesses to enhance business development, provide educational opportunities and advocate for local businesses at a provincial and federal level.
The Chamber of Commerce is membership-driven. Members of the Chamber of Commerce receive racking at the Visitor Information Centre, inclusion in marketing activities, learning opportunities, listing on RadiumHotSprings.com, discount Hot Springs pool passes and learning opportunities.
The Chamber of Commerce supports operations of Tourism Radium and Valley Visitor Services.
The Radium Hot Springs Chamber of Commerce is a member of the B.C. Chamber of Commerce and the Canadian Chamber of Commerce.
2020/2021 Board of Directors:
- Erin Palashniuk (Gateway Motel) – President
- Carleen Campbell (Big Horn Café) – Vice President
- Julie Lareau (Bighorn Meadows Resort) – Secretary
- Phil Gorman (Far Out Gear Rental) – Treasurer
- Mike Gray (Horsethief Pub) – Media
- Doug McIntosh – Membership
- Patrick Tolchard (Valley Zipline Adventures) – Events
- Val Bracken (True Key Resorts) – Events & Marketing
For more inquiries about the Radium Hot Springs Chamber of Commerce, contact us.
PO Box 225
7556 Main Street East
Radium Hot Springs, BC
Canada V0A 1M0
Where To Stay
Bighorn Meadows Resort
Apt.#10 Bighorn Boulevard, Radium Hot Springs, BC
4874 St Joseph St, Radium Hot Springs, BC V0A 1M0
(250) 347-9532Book Now
4992 Hwy 93, Radium Hot Springs, BC V0A 1M0