Radius Retreat a year-round place to reconnect.
At the edge of the Canadian Rockies is an incredible place, designed to reconnect people to each other and to the beautiful natural landscape.
With nearly 1,000 acres of forested wilderness to explore, trail systems and opportunities to enjoy the mountain landscape are endless.
An extensive on-site trail system offers guests of all abilities a safe and comfortable place to hike, bike, snowshoe and ski. Uniquely located on the edge of Kootenay National Park, adventures are easily extended into a true backcountry experience.
Only minutes from the Village of Radium Hot Springs, the main gate is located on Hwy 95 and is accessed only by registered guests. It is just a short drive through the gates up to the main parking area, where your Hike-In Yurt experience will begin at The Trailhead.
What is Radius Retreat?
Radius Retreat is a unique Yurt accommodation located in the Columbia Valley, which offers a true off-the-grid, sustainable experience.
- 1,000 acres of surrounding nature with an extensive, accessible trail system
- Multiple Yurt location options, from a 2 minute walk to a 2.5 km moderate hike up the mountain
- An authentic off-the-grid, sustainable wilderness experience
- Warm wood burning stove
- A non-motorized space
- Solar power lighting in each Yurt
- Custom built wood beds with comfortable mattresses
- Space for connecting, table, chairs, and outdoor furniture
- Cooking stove
- Outdoor campfire pit
- Firewood provided
- Clean composting vermiculture toilets
- Dogs always welcome
Each Yurt location has been chosen for it’s connection to the land, and offers a thoughtful design that will immerse you into the surrounding natural area.
A remote experience, yet only minutes from the town of Radium Hot Springs’ many comforts and amenities.
Follow Radius on their Social Channels