Family Dynamix Association “The Community Is Our Family”
Family Dynamix Association is a registered not for profit society based in Invermere, serving the population of the Upper Columbia Valley from Spillimacheen in the north, to Canal Flats in the south, and including Brisco, Edgewater, Panorama, Radium Hot Springs, Wilmer, Windermere, Fairmont Hot Springs, and Dutch Creek.
Family Dynamix aims to be a growing, learning, supportive place where people are comfortable seeking assistance in dealing with issues they face, or simply to drop in, share, learn, revitalize and enjoy.
Family Dynamix Association uses partnerships, knowledge, experience and innovation to encourage community and individual wellness in an accessible and supportive environment.
Family Dynamix Vision
To foster mental, social, physical and financial wellness in the Columbia Valley.
Family Dynamix Mission
To provide social supports, counselling, housing and employment services that empower our community to thrive.
Family Dynamix Purpose
- To administer and support programs that enhance individual and community living.
- To assist parents to educate and raise children with good self esteem, personal initiative and minimal emotional problems by offering effective parenting courses, workshops, lectures and by operating a resource centre.
- To cooperate with other organizations, whether incorporated or not, which have purposes similar in whole or in part to the purposes of the society.
- To receive, acquire and hold gifts, donations, legacies and devises.
- To develop, own, provide and manage affordable housing.