Columbia Wetlands Outpost Lodge perched on the mountainside overlooking the Columbia Wetlands and Columbia River Valley.
Columbia Wetlands Outpost Lodge is a four season, self-catered luxury lodge is an ideal stepping off point for wetlands, mountain and river adventures. Hiking to pristine waterfalls and summer meadows, cross-country ski trails into a winter wonderland are accessible from the cabin door, yet the Lodge is also only 20-35 minutes drive away from world class mountain biking, golfing, white water rafting, sledding, and skiing.
Located only 35 minutes north of Radium Hot Springs the newly restored Columbia River Outpost Lodge, is a 6 bedroom accommodation can sleep up to 14 people comfortably.
With sweeping views from the cosy living rooms and an inviting open concept kitchen/dining area, the Outpost Lodge is an ideal spot to gather and relive the days’ adventures.
The Columbia River Outpost Lodge features:
- Spacious and welcoming open concept kitchen and dining room with woodburning stove, open onto a beautiful patio and garden with hot tub for 8 people.
- The kitchen is well equipped with all new appliances – large fridge/freezer, dishwasher, oven/cook top, microwave, coffee maker, and for the kids a movie theatre style popcorn maker.
- Secret cosy playroom.
- 2 well appointed bedrooms are on this level and make good choices for those with limited mobility.
- Sun Room has a queen murphy bed, and a door leading onto the patio.
- Eagle Room with a queen bed and ample closet space.
- The main floor bathroom has under-floor heating and a beautifully tiled, easy access shower .
- The light and airy living room has a magnificent view over the Columbia Wetlands. It has an electric fireplace, flat screen TV and plenty of games to while away the evenings.
- There are 4 spacious and well appointed bedrooms upstairs, 3 of which Bear, Elk and Moose have twin beds that can be converted into a king bed as requested.
- The Elk and Moose bedrooms both have balconies with views of the forest and river.
The fourth bedroom Wolf family bedroom has both queen and bunk beds as well as an en-suite.
- 2 full bathrooms, one with a tub, (in addition to the en-suite bathroom/shower in Wolf)