Columbia Valley Employment Services at Family Dynamix offering a wide range of integrated employment services and support.
Columbia Valley Employment Serves communities throughout the Columbia Valley area. They offer a wide range of integrated employment services and supports through our satellite office or itinerant service providers.
Provision of services at Columbia Valley Employment Services extends to both job seekers and employers.
All Job Seekers are welcome to use the self-serve area free of charge. This includes access to job listings, resource library, on-line tools, internet, fax and computers. Additional support and resources are available for job seekers who are currently unemployed or underemployed and are legally eligible to work in BC. This can include personal employment planning, access to workshops and/or training, and specialized services.
Columbia Valley Employment Services work with Employers to ensure we have the most up-to-date and comprehensive list of job opportunities in the region. Their goal is to work with employers to better understand their needs. Through developing this relationship we can better support job seekers in making career path choices that lead to successful long term employment.
Columbia Valley Employment Services for Employers
- Free job postings through our website and job board
- Labour market information
- Assistance identifying and fulfilling workforce needs
Columbia Valley Employment Services for Employment Seekers
- Job postings
- Computer workstations
- Assistance creating your resume and cover letter
- Photocopying and printing
- Outgoing Phone, Fax and E-mail
- Resource Library
- On-line tools
Training Services at Columbia Valley Employment Services
Columbia Valley Employment Services staff offer workshops for people who want to learn more about finding a job and starting work.
Topics may include:
- Resumes and cover letters
- Job retention
- Employment readiness skills and strengths
- Labour market/career research
- Personal planning and goal-setting
Additional supports and services:
- Available to clients who are unemployed and underemployed and;
- Legally eligible to work in BC
Some services have specific eligibility requirements