Shasta Wellness couples Giving and Receiving Thai Massage
- Sun • October 27, 2019 • 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
This one day experience is customized for couples, friends or family. (Or any combination of two people) Who would like to learn how to give and receive Thai Massage. Our time together will be filled with fun learning, and a deeply relaxing and nourishing day.
Thai Massage Therapy is a nurturing approach to massage therapy. This technique integrates stretching, acupressure, and tension releasing movements within a series of yoga postures. As a result, it is extremely effecting at alleviating muscular tension, and the fascia.
Thai Massage can be beneficial for many conditions/complaints including;
– Back pain
– Joint pain
– Digestive discomfort
– Fertility concerns
– Discomfort during menstruation
– Stress-related conditions
Other benefits of the Thai Massage Couples Workshop;
– Increase intimacy in connection
– Easeful breathing
– Improved posture
– Increase in flexibility
– You will learn how to
– Support the nervous system
– Share healing touch
– Protect your body while supporting another
A vital element of Thai Massage is the art of sharing a healing touch. You will learn how to develop a light tough that allows easier access into the tissues. While also bringing about a sense of calm and deep relaxation for the giver and receiver alike.
The day will consist of;
– Learning a wide range of Thai Massage techniques
– Each participant will have an opportunity to learn and practice
– Supporting your own body as the giver
– Creating a sequence of moves that flows from one movement to – the next
Thai Massage Couples Workshop Upcoming Dates: Sunday September 22nd, or February 2nd, 2019 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm in our Airdrie Studio.
The investment for the workshop is $199 per couple.
This training has limited seats available, and is only offered twice a year. It sells out quickly, we recommend that you book your seats today