Columbia Wetlands Red Barn Out Post Corn Maze and Harvest Festival
- Sat • September 14, 2019 • 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sun • September 15, 2019 • 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sat • September 21, 2019 • 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sun • September 22, 2019 • 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sat • September 28, 2019 • 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sun • September 29, 2019 • 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sat • October 5, 2019 • 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sun • October 6, 2019 • 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sat • October 12, 2019 • 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Sun • October 13, 2019 • 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sat • October 19, 2019 • 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Sat • October 26, 2019 • 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- See All Events
Corn Maze at the Columbia Wetlands Outpost
Shorter days and cooler nights mean that the Harvest Season is right around the corner. At Columbia Wetlands Outpost, we are busy preparing for our Second Annual Harvest Festival, here in Parson!
We are so excited to be adding a Corn Maze to our festivities this year, and even happier to have the maze open every weekend (Sat & Sun) from September 14th through Oct 19th, 11 am to 5pm. Last entry into the maze will be at 3 pm.
Bring your friends and family to navigate through our 4 acre maze, playing games and collecting clues along the way. Our maze promises to be fun for everyone… and getting lost is part of the adventure! September’s theme is ‘On the Farm’, and in October we will add some ‘Halloween’ spirit.
On the night of October 12th, we will have a spooky nighttime Haunted Corn Maze! For those who are 7 years and older… be brave, and bring your flashlight for fun from 7 pm until 10 pm.
The second to last day for the corn maze will be Saturday October 19th, when we hold our second annual Harvest Festival at the Columbia Wetlands Outpost. It will be a full day of family fun that you won’t want to miss! The Maze will be closed on Sunday, Sept 20th.
The last day for the corn maze will be on Saturday, October 26th, when we hold our first ever Tractor Pull and Mower Race event. Mandatory registration for the events will run from 9 to 10:30 am, with the fun starting at 11:00 am.
For more information, please visit our Facebook Page @ColumbiaWetlandsOutpost, or call 250.348.2215.
• Located at 2581 Highway 95, Parson. Corn maze and parking are on the west side of the road.
• Picnic tables are available onsite.
• Concession will only be available on Sat October 19th, during the Harvest Festival.
• Flat, closed toed walking shoes are highly recommended. Ground in the maze may be uneven or muddy.
• Dogs are not allowed onsite, with the exception of Service Dogs only.
• Latest entry into the Maze is 3:00 pm, with the exception of Oct 12th , which will be 9:00 pm.