Bonus Ski Weekend at Panorama
3 EXTRA DAYS TO RIDE THE MILE 1 EXPRESS.
Come on up for a special bonus weekend for another chance to have some fun on the Mile 1 Express Quad on April 13, 14, 15.
Bonus Ski Weekend Information
How cool is this? Another few days for all the ski and snowboard fanatics to slide around before the mountain starts to prepare for summer operations. The bonus weekend is something special that we have not done in years past. It’s just a little extra fun to be had on the slopes, but know that there will be reduced operations from our normal in-season program.
WHAT LIFTS WILL OPEN?
- Village Gondola – 9am to 5pm
- Mile 1 Express – 9am to 4pm
- Trails available will be Showoff, Horseshoe and Powder Trail.
- There will be no access to Old Timer, it will remain closed for the race event.
- The Discovery Chair and Carpet lifts will not open.
WHAT IS THE PRICE?
- Tickets for all skiers and riders, regardless of age, will be $40 + tax and purchased at Guest Services only (there is no lodging discount or any other concession). .
- Season Passes will be valid and accepted for public skiing.
- Snow Cards will be valid to use your included days and accepted for public skiing. There is no discount available off of the $40 ticket price for add-on days.
- A $40 + tax ticket does not permit participation in a race or use of race-training facilities (nor does a Season Pass, a Snow Card or a card like Louise Plus). Racers must have the right ticket.
WHAT VILLAGE SERVICES WILL BE AVAILABLE?
- Lodging. Book online or call 1.800.663.2929.
- The Guest Services desk will operate from 7am to 4pm.
- The Great Hall will open for warming only.
- The Picnic Café and the T-Bar will open as per normal.
- Toques and Tracks will be open from 9am to 4pm.
- There will be no Ski+Ride lessons available.
- There will be no ski / board rental available.