Resources for Buiness
Updated September 13, 2021
With recent changes to BC’s Provincial Health Order, businesses are able to find online and printable resources below. We will continue to monitor the PHO and add relevant resources for stakeholders. Let us know how Tourism Radium is able to support your business during this time.
Effective September 13, proof of vaccination will be required for those 12 and older to access certain social and recreational events and businesses to help protect people from COVID-19.
Places proof of vaccination is required for entry:
- Indoor ticketed sporting events with more than 50 people
- Indoor concerts, theatre, dance and symphony events with more than 50 people
- Licensed restaurants and restaurants that offer table service (indoor and patio dining), including liquor tasting rooms in wineries, breweries or distilleries
- Pubs, bars and lounges (indoor and patio dining)
- Nightclubs, casinos and movie theatres
- Gyms, exercise facilities/studios, pools and recreation facilities and these activities happening in recreation facilities
- Businesses offering indoor group exercise/fitness
- Indoor adult group and team sports for people 22 years old or older
- Indoor organized events with 50 or more people (for example wedding and funeral receptions, organized parties, conferences, trade fairs and workshops).
- Indoor organized group recreational classes and activities like pottery, art and choir
- Post-secondary on-campus student housing
Print and display the posters below at your business to remind visitors to be kind and patient throughout these changes.
Vaccine Verification Information
Print and display the poster below to aid visitors in accessing their vaccine verification information.
We ask all our visitors to travel safely and responsibly in Radium! This includes adhering to all business health & safety protocols, respecting nature, and being kind to others.
Residents and visitors are asked to follow the current British Columbia Provincial Health Order restrictions:
- Masks are mandatory in all indoor public spaces for people 12 years and older.
- Low-intensity indoor group exercise is permitted to a maximum of 10 people per class.
- High-intensity indoor group exercise is not permitted.
- Outdoor group exercise is permitted up to 50 people per class.
- Gatherings in vacation rentals are limited to ten guests or one other household.
- Outdoor personal gatherings (e.g. birthday parties, backyard BBQs, block parties) are limited to no more than 50 people.
- Organized indoor gatherings (e.g. weddings, funerals, seated events) are limited to 50 people, and outdoors gatherings are limited to 100 people, both requiring a COVID-19 safety plan.
USA & International Travellers – International border travel is controlled by the Canadian Government. Fully vaccinated USA residents are welcome starting August 9, 2021, pre-travel process and proof of vaccination are required. Other countries, will be allowed into Canada on September 7th. They must also be fully vaccinated by vaccines approved by the Canadian Government. VIEW: USA travel to Canada requirements. Also ensure you are aware of any travel requirements by the US Government on your return to the USA.
When traveling to the Columbia Valley, please practice SMART travel!
- Stay home if you are feeling sick.
- Measure physical distancing by taking care to remain 2 meters from others.
- Act appropriately. Wear a mask, sanitize your hands often and follow recommendations from health officials.
- Respect rules, guidelines and protocols. Most importantly, respect and show kindness towards others.
- Together we are stronger! Through teamwork, respect and kindness we can all be sure to safely enjoy Radium Hot Springs.
Radium Visitor Centre:
The Radium Visitor Centre is open to in-person visitor services from 9:00 to 17:00, 7 days a week . We are also available virtually to answer any questions you might have about travel and services in Radium Hot Springs and the Columbia Valley. You can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org by phone at 250-347-9331 or through any of our social media channels (Facebook / Instagram / Twitter). We will be available 7 days a week to answer questions.