Welcome to Radium!
Updated July 6, 2021
We are so excited to welcome Canadian travellers back to Radium Hot Springs. It’s time to #ExploreBCnow! For those outside of Canada, we look forward to welcoming you soon.
We ask our visitors to travel safely and responsibly in Radium! This includes adhering to all business health & safety protocols, respecting nature, and being kind to others.
When travelling to the Radium area, please practice SMART travel!
- Stay home if you are feeling sick.
- Measure physical distancing by taking care to remain 2 meters from others.
- Act appropriately. Wear a mask, sanitize your hands often and follow recommendations from health officials.
- Respect rules, guidelines and protocols. Most importantly, respect and show kindness towards others.
- Together we are stronger! Through teamwork, respect and kindness we can all be sure to safely enjoy Radium Hot Springs.
Radium Visitor Centre:
The Radium Visitor Centre is open to in-person visitor services from 9:00 to 17:00, 7 days a week . We are also available virtually to answer any questions you might have about travel and services in Radium Hot Springs and the Columbia Valley. You can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org by phone at 250-347-9331 or through any of our social media channels (Facebook / Instagram / Twitter). We will be available 7 days a week to answer questions.