Welcome to Radium!
Updated September 14, 2021
We are so excited to welcome Canadian & American travellers back to Radium Hot Springs. It’s time to #ExploreBCnow! For those further away, we look forward to welcoming you soon. Keep up-to-date on travel information, including Highway 1 Closures between Lake Louise and Golden, as well as Highway Conditions.
Effective September 13, proof of vaccination will be required for those 12 and older to access certain social and recreational events and businesses to help protect people from COVID-19.
Places proof of vaccination is required for entry:
- Indoor ticketed sporting events with more than 50 people
- Indoor concerts, theatre, dance and symphony events with more than 50 people
- Licensed restaurants and restaurants that offer table service (indoor and patio dining), including liquor tasting rooms in wineries, breweries or distilleries
- Pubs, bars and lounges (indoor and patio dining)
- Nightclubs, casinos and movie theatres
- Gyms, exercise facilities/studios, and recreation facilities and these activities happening in recreation facilities
- Businesses offering indoor group exercise/fitness
- Indoor adult group and team sports for people 22 years old or older
- Indoor organized events with 50 or more people (for example wedding and funeral receptions, organized parties, conferences, trade fairs and workshops).
- Indoor organized group recreational classes and activities like pottery, art and choir
- Post-secondary on-campus student housing
We ask all our visitors to travel safely and responsibly in Radium! This includes adhering to all business health & safety protocols, respecting nature, and being kind to others.
Residents and visitors are asked to follow the current British Columbia Provincial Health Order restrictions:
- Masks are mandatory in all indoor public spaces for people 12 years and older.
- Indoor organized seated gatherings can have a capacity of 50 people or 50% capacity, whichever is greater.
- Outdoor organized seated gatherings can have a capacity of 5,000 people or 50% capacity, whichever is greater.
USA & International Travellers – International border travel is controlled by the Canadian Government. Fully vaccinated USA residents are welcome starting August 9, 2021, pre-travel process and proof of vaccination are required. Other countries, will be allowed into Canada on September 7th. They must also be fully vaccinated by vaccines approved by the Canadian Government. VIEW: USA travel to Canada requirements. Also ensure you are aware of any travel requirements by the US Government on your return to the USA.
When traveling to the Radium area, please practice SMART travel!
- Stay home if you are feeling sick.
- Measure physical distancing by taking care to remain 2 meters from others.
- Act appropriately. Wear a mask, sanitize your hands often and follow recommendations from health officials.
- Respect rules, guidelines and protocols. Most importantly, respect and show kindness towards others.
- Together we are stronger! Through teamwork, respect and kindness we can all be sure to safely enjoy Radium Hot Springs.
Radium Visitor Centre:
The Radium Visitor Centre is open to in-person visitor services from 9:00 to 17:00, 7 days a week . We are also available virtually to answer any questions you might have about travel and services in Radium Hot Springs and the Columbia Valley. You can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org by phone at 250-347-9331 or through any of our social media channels (Facebook / Instagram / Twitter). We will be available 7 days a week to answer questions.