Like you, we are passionate about exploring British Columbia, but now is the time to stay local, explore your backyard and support local businesses with your household. As per the province of British Columbia, all non-essential travel between health regions is currently not advised. The new provincial regulations will be in effect until mid-June 2021.
Let’s all do our part together now, so we can explore BC again soon. We encourage planning and dreaming of future trips to Radium Hot Springs!
Restaurants, pubs, bars and food courts are now open for indoor dining.
It is more important than ever to support our local businesses. Visit Travel Columbia Valley for an updated list of restaurants available for take out and patio service, and a list of attractions and adventures with current hours.
These regulations include:
- Masks are mandatory in all public indoor places.
- All non-essential travel between BC health regions should be avoided. This includes travel into and out of B.C., as well as travel between regions of the province. Travellers coming to B.C. for essential reasons are expected to follow the same guidelines as everyone else in the province.
Please visit the Province’s Website for more information.
Most restaurants, shops and accommodators in the Radium area are open and operating under new procedures. Find information on open businesses in Radium Hot Springs here.
When travelling to the Radium area, please practice SMART travel!
- Stay home if you are feeling sick.
- Measure physical distancing by taking care to remain 2 meters from others.
- Act appropriately. Wear a mask, sanitize your hands often and follow recommendations from health officials.
- Respect rules, guidelines and protocols. Most importantly, respect and show kindness towards others.
- Together we are stronger! Through teamwork, respect and kindness we can all be sure to safely enjoy Radium Hot Springs.
CURRENT LIST of local businesses that are open, closed or have adjusted hours – this list is being updated regularly.
Radium Visitor Centre:
The Radium Visitor Centre is open to in-person visitor services from 9:00 to 17:00 7 days a week . We are also available virtually to answer any questions you might have about travel and services in Radium Hot Springs and the Columbia Valley. You can reach us by email at email@example.com by phone at 250-347-9331 or through any of our social media channels (Facebook / Instagram / Twitter). We will be available 7 days a week to answer questions.
Please see the following links for more details (updated regularly).
Additional Local/Regional Information Sources: